Faculty & Staff
As Tennessee Tech moves to become a nationally recognized leader in technological education in the South, our more than 1,100 employees each plays a key role in helping us to get there. Here you will find resources and information you need to play your part and succeed in your role.
You have a voice and we want you to use it. Here you can keep up with the university’s administration and its goals and find ways to get involved in making the decisions that have kept this university going strong for a century.
The online tools that will help assist you here at Tennessee Tech.
Our faculty are instrumental in guiding the intellectual development of our more than 11,000 students. Here are resources to help you help them, and to help you expand and develop knowledge in your field.
- Faculty Senate
- Academic Resources
- Advising & Student Success Centers
- College of Agriculture & Human Ecology
- College of Arts & Sciences Student Success Center
- College of Business Student Success Center
- College of Education Advising Center
- College of Engineering Clay N. Hixson Student Success Center
- College of Interdisciplinary Studies Student Success Center
- Whitson-Hester School of Nursing
- Extended Programs & Regional Development
- General Education Information
- Colleges, Schools & Programs
- Course Catalog
- Records & Registration
Tennessee Tech is a great place to work. The Office of Human Resources is committed to keeping it that way.
Stay up to date with university and Tennessee Board of Regents policies and procedures as well as those through Tennessee Tech here.
A host of Tennessee Tech resources at your disposal.