Check Your CPoS
To check your Course Program of Study (CPoS) status, you will log into your Eagle Online account. Here is some further guidance on how to check your CPoS/degree audit status:
Log into Eagle Online using your T number and PIN:
- Go to the Financial Aid tab
- Go to the last option that says, “CPOS – Course Program of Study”
- Put in the current term, example: Fall Term 2019
This will retrieve your course program of study information for the term.
If a course is not eligible in your program, there will be a “NO” under “Eligible Course*”.
Please contact your advisor immediately to review what classes are required for your program.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log into Eagle Online, go to the Financial Aid tab, then to the CPOS link:
- Next, select the term and click submit.
- Your audit will look something like this:
Remember: contact your Advisor to make sure you are in a course that will count toward
The Financial Aid Office cannot change your schedule or advise you of what courses will make you in compliance with the Department of Education CPoS rules. Only your Advisor can assist you with this.