Important information about the forms on this page: Original signatures are required, so forms must be printed and signed.
You can get signed documents to us by delivering them to our office, Jere Whitson Building, Room 302, (on the Quad!), Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm or by one of these options:
Simply fill out the electronic form, print and sign, scan into a .pdf document and send to us as an attachment to email@example.com.
Please put your TTU student ID number (your T #) in the subject line of the e-mail.
TN Tech University - Financial Aid
1000 N. Dixie Ave.
Campus Box 5076
Cookeville, TN 38505
Please put your T # on all the pages you send us.
TTU Financial Aid FAX: (931) 372-6309. Please put your T # on all the pages you send us.
2019 - 2020 FORMS
(FALL 2019, SPRING 2020 & SUMMER 2020)
Interested in Financial Aid for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 Aid Year? The 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now available.
***Additional forms for the 2019 - 2020 Aid Year will be posted soon***
2018 - 2019 FORMS
(FALL 2018, SPRING 2019 & SUMMER 2019)
Do NOT submit these forms unless requested on your Eagle Online.
**Please log in to your Eagle Online account to access any documentation that may be required of you.**
**Use TTU's 2018-2019 forms for Fall Term 2018, Spring Term 2019 and/or Summer Term 2019.**
- Link to the 2018-2019 FAFSA on the Web: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- Paper Version: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The paper FAFSA must be mailed to the Processing Center and could take 6-8 weeks to be processed
- Financial Aid Release Form
- Parent Asset Information
- Student and Spouse Asset Information
Tuition Discount & Fee Waiver Forms
**IMPORTANT INFO - Public Higher Education Discounts need to be submitted each term with current dates. Discount forms for the Fall semester can be submitted beginning July 15 th. Discount forms for the Spring semester can be submitted beginning November 15 th. If attending Summer semester, discount forms can be submitted beginning April 15 th.
- Faculty/Staff Tuition Reimbursement
- Request for Educational Assistance Fee Waiver (Formerly PC-191)
- TBR Spouse Dependent Discount
- TTU Spouse Dependent Discount
- UT Spouse Dependent Discount (This link will take you to the Univ. of Tennessee web site)
- Teacher/State Discount(Please read the FAQs below)
Lottery Scholarship Forms
- Lottery Scholarship - Repeated a Course with a Better Grade
- Lottery Scholarship - Request for Review to Regain HOPE Scholarship
- Lottery Scholarship Appeal
- Information Release Form
- This form is now online only. You can access this by logging in to your Eagle Online account. Once you are logged in, click on the Personal Information tab, then the Student Information Release Authorization link
- Direct Deposit
- Budget Planning Worksheet
- Teach Loan/Grant
- Professional Judgment Fall 2018, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019
- Notification of Intent to NOT Graduate and/or receive Future Financial Aid
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness
- Consortium Agreement
- SAP Appeal Form Fall 2018, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019