Financial Aid

Entrance/Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers

Entrance Counseling

**** The federal government requires you to complete Entrance Counseling before you can take out a student loan. Learn the facts, manage your educational expenses and understand your rights and responsibilities. You can access Entrance Counseling here:

Exit Counseling
**** The federal government requires Exit Counseling for all students who have taken out a Federal Direct Stafford Loan and drop below part time status, do not return to school, or graduate. Even if you plan on returning to school, you need to complete Exit Counseling once you complete a degree program. You may complete this requirement at: