Sunday, October 22, 2017
Our premier art auction, wine and beer tasting, and dining event, annually in October, in support of scholarships for Bachelor of Fine Arts majors. Hosted by Spankies Restaurant in Cookeville.
- Reservations: $50 per person in advance; $60 per person at the door (if we're not sold out).
- Make Your Reservations for the 22nd Annual Bacchanal!
Joan Derryberry Art Gallery | Free Admission
1st Floor | Roaden University Center | Dixie Ave.
- Hours: 9am-7pm, Monday-Thursday; 9am-4:30pm Friday; 12pm-5pm on Sundays when the Bryan Symphony Orchestra is having a concert.
Exhibitions at the Center for Craft | Free Admission
The Appalachian Center for Craft hosts up to 20 exhibitions annually in its galleries.
Exhibitions range from the works of regional to international contemporary craft artists, Craft Center faculty, artists in residence, and student Bachelor of Fine Arts thesis exhibitions. The facility is located near Smithville, Tennessee overlooking scenic Center Hill Lake.
- Exhibition Hours: 10am-5pm, Monday-Saturday; 12pm-5pm, Sundays.
- Driving Directions to the Craft Center