Supplies, Materials and Equipment
All workshops take place in the professionally equipped studios on the Appalachian Center for Craft's campus in Smithville, Tennessee. See below for a description of potential supply, material and equipment requirements.
- At least two weeks prior to a workshop, enrolled participants will receive a complete listing of supplies that they should bring.
- The list may contain a "materials fee."
- All materials fees are payable directly to the workshop instructor for materials that
he or she will provide to participants.
- In some cases a range is listed and the final amount is dependent upon type and amount used.
- In other cases TBD is listed because the market value of some materials fluctuates widely and will not be final until just prior to the workshop.
- All materials fees are payable directly to the workshop instructor for materials that he or she will provide to participants.
- Steel, clay and select sizes and gauges of non-ferrous metal as well as some other materials will be available for purchase from our on-site gallery store. Items that may be purchased on-site will be designated on materials lists.