- All classes take place in TTU's Bryan Fine Arts Building located at 1150 N. Dixie Avenue in Cookeville.
- Specific classrooms will be communicated by email to the registered participants registration.
- String Project classes are on Mondays. Classes are assigned by groups.
- Small group class meets from 3:45-4:30pm OR 5:30-6:15pm.
- Large group class meets from 4:30-5:30pm.
- Small group class meets from 5:30-6:16pm
- Large group class meets from 6:30-7:30pm
*Students in grades 7-8 may be in the large group from 5:30-6:30pm, if they have not yet finished Suzuki Book 2)
2017-2018 Class Dates, Times & Events
|Mon., 8/28||5:30-7:30pm / Advanced Ensemble Auditions|
|Labor Day, No Classes|
|3:45-7:30pm / Classes meet at various times (#1)|
|3:45-7:30pm / Class meet (#2-#5)|
|Mon., 10/16||TTU Fall Break / No Classes|
|Mons., 10/23-12/4||3:45-7:30pm / Classes Meet (#6-#12)|
|Mon., 12/11||3:45-7:30 / Small group classes and dress rehearsals on stage for large groups|
|Tues., 12/12||6:30-7:30pm / Fall Semester Concert|
|12/13- 1/15||TTU Winter Break / No Classes|
|Mon., 1/22||3:45-7:30pm / Classes Meet, Spring Semester (#1)|
|Mons, 1/29-1/26||3:45-7:30pm / Classes Meet (#2-#6)|
|Mon., 3/5||TTU Spring Break, No Classes|
|Mon., 3/12*||Putnam Co. Schools Spring Break / No Classes (*may be used as a snow make-up day, if two classes have been missed due to weather)|
|Mons, 3/19-4/23||3:45-7:30pm / Classes Meet (#7-#12)|
3:45-7:30pm / Small group classes and dress rehearsal on stage for large groups
|6:30-7:30pm / Spring Semester Concert|
|May 30-June 2||TBD / possible String Camp at TTU|