We offer a wide variety of ensemble performance opportunities for all students, music majors and non-majors.
See the details of each ensemble: contact information and audition requirements; some ensembles do not require an audition.
Zero Credit Ensemble Policy
All students are encouraged to enroll in music ensembles (bands, choirs, orchestras, chamber music, etc.).
All ensemble classes are offered in double sections: a 1-credit section and a 0-credit section.
- Enrollment in an ensemble for zero credit is subject to the following conditions:
- All enrollees will be graded, with the grade appearing on the transcript as usual.
- Only full-time students, as defined by the University, are eligible for zero-credit sections.
- Music majors must register for credit for all ensembles that are required under their curricular concentration and option.
- After that requirement is met, any student can be accepted into any ensemble for zero credit by permission of the instructor.