Thank you for considering contributing to the Tennessee Tech School of Music!
For assistance, please contact Dr. Wendy Mullen, Director at email@example.com or call 931-372-3161.
We take great pride in our students, faculty, and staff members, and in the success of the programs we offer. Even with such fine programs, we find ourselves with needs beyond those provided for by current funding.
Join the Friends of TTU Music
As you consider how you can help, here are a few areas needing support:
- All-Steinway School Fund
- Band Program
- Choral Program
- Music Education
- Orchestra Program
- Organ Maintenance Fund
- Individual Instrument or Voice Studio of Your Choice
Tennessee Tech University Advancement is careful to honor your generosity by directing your tax deductible donation where you wish it to go.
- Visit the link above to use your credit card. Please choose "Other" as your gift designation, then specify one of the options in the bulleted list.
Mail a Check
- Send your donation by mail.
- Payable to: TTU School of Music
- Memo Line: include name of program or fund of your choice
- Mail to: TTU School of Music | Attn: Dr. Wendy Mullen | Box 5045 | Cookeville, TN 38505
- During the 2015 Centennial Campaign, the University prioritized making Tennessee Tech an All-Steinway School to underscore our emphasis on quality. This project will likely be a multi-year effort to make our pianos match the quality of our music students and to draw in new students. Meanwhile, band, orchestral, and music education instruments are being upgraded, and our wonderful Schantz pipe organ must be maintained and upgraded.
- BAND UNIFORMS
- Replacement uniforms for the Golden Eagle Marching Band are almost always needed. Parts of the uniform include the hat, shako (feathers), trousers, and coat.
- Over the years, numerous alumni and friends have established scholarships in the names of a beloved teacher or family member, either living or deceased, to help needy and promising students. Some scholarships are one-time gifts while others are in the form of an endowment that maintains itself in perpetuity. Scholarships and awards are an important element in attracting and retaining the best vocal, instrumental, piano, composition, and jazz students. With the recent growth in the number of music students, additional scholarships are sought.
- CLASSROOM EQUIPMENT
- Everything from markers to music stands to microphones to computer monitors receives constant use from our hard-working students. Every gift, large or small, is deeply appreciated by everyone it touches.
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT
- Professional travel takes the faculty to conferences and clinics in the next county and across the country. Help our renowned faculty members keep current in their particular areas of research and instruction and able to share their expertise with colleagues in the public schools and on other campuses.