It is the student's responsibility to keep informed about policies, requirements, and practices related to the School of Music, your major area of study, facilities and resources, and university policies.
- Copyright Laws: Music Publishers Association of the United States Copyright Resource Center
- Dead Week (PDF)
- Ensemble of Record (PDF)
- Facility and Equipment Use (PDF)
- Keeping Your Scholarship (PDF)
- Piano (PDF)
- Proficiency Exam (PDF)
- Recitals (PDF)
- Zero Credit Ensemble (PDF)
New scholarships are added to University and School of Music lists every year.
- Your eligibility for scholarships may also change with time.
- Be aware that you cannot be considered for any new scholarship unless you have completed a current application.
- It is very important that you reapply for scholarships by December 15th every year that you are a student in order to take advantage of every opportunity for financial aid.
- To apply, follow the instructions found on the TTU Scholarships site.
- DOWNLOAD RECORDINGS OF DEPARTMENTAL CONCERTS AND RECITALS
Access the archive of all public music performances at TTU, including ensemble concerts, faculty recitals, student recitals, and performances by guest artists. You will need your TTU username and password to access the archives.