- The vita cannot be more than one page.
- It is a biographical narrative about you with personal, academic, and professional information about you as appropriate.
- Remember your thesis/dissertation is available to the public, which includes the text on this page.
- Type Vita on the top line. Be sure to label this title as a page title heading to format it properly; see Content/Chapters for more information about headings.
- On the next line, begin your vita.
- List the degree associated with your thesis/dissertation as if it has already been awarded because the paper is available only after you receive your degree.
- The vita should be in the third person pronoun.
- Be sure to correctly state your graduation date, use only December, May, or August, as these are the actual conferral months.