The Conflict of Interest Policy adopted by the Tennessee Board of Regents in June 2004 and governing Tennessee Technological University is available for viewing, Section 35: Conflict of Interest. (See Section 35.14 Establishment of a Conflict of Interest Review Committee of the policy for specific information regarding TTU’s review committee and also distribution and collection of the information for TTU.)
TTU Conflict of Interest Disclosure Review Committee members appointed by the President include:
- Vice President for Business and Fiscal Affairs
- Director of Compliance/Athletics
- Immediate past President of Faculty Senate
- Coordinator of Special Projects/Office of the President
- The Director of TTU Internal Audit serves as consultant to the committee.
If a situation exists that you believe may be a potential conflict of interest, please send information to:
- Coordinator of Special Projects, TTU Box 5007
You may call either Frank Harrell at 372-3939 or Debbie Combs at 372-3301 if you have questions regarding submission of the information.