- The evaluation forms will be distributed electronically to the eligible faculty, and faculty shall submit their responses electronically. All regular faculty members are eligible to participate in the evaluation.
- The evaluation instrument and instructions will be distributed to eligible evaluators. A deadline date for responses will be included.
- The entire evaluation process must be completed prior to the close of the Spring Semester each year.
- Each evaluator will be requested to complete the Administrator's Evaluation Form and return it, along with any narrative comments. Narrative comments are encouraged.
- Completed forms will be returned electronically to the Office of Institutional Research for analysis.
- After the evaluation instruments have been returned to the Office of Institutional Research, a statistical summary of the results will be developed. Copies of the summary and the verbatim transcript of narrative comments will then be forwarded only to the administrator being evaluated, his or her immediate supervisor, the Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs, and the President. The information could be shared with others only by specific permission of the person evaluated. (Review of evaluation results is subject to the Tennessee Open Records Law.)
Administrators to be evaluated annually: President, Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs, Dean, College of Agriculture and Human Ecology, Dean, College of Arts and Sciences, Dean, College of Business, Dean, College of Education, Dean, College of Engineering, Dean, College of Interdisciplinary Studies, Dean, Library and Learning Support, and all Associate and Assistant Deans for the Colleges.
[Administration and Planning January 1993. Editorial revisions, November 2008. Revisions, June, 2014]