1. Apply to TTU.
2. Please browse our website to learn about Tech Honors before completing our Preliminary Application.
- Read the Prospective Students section of this website, and look through the Current Students section to ensure that you understand what Honors at Tech offers.
- If you are a TRANSFER or a CURRENT TECH STUDENT: see For Transfer and Continuing Students for full instructions.
3. Fall 2018 applicants: complete our Preliminary Application here.
4. We will notify eligible applicants who will be invited to complete their applications.
6. If you would like to live in the Honors Residence Hall (Murphy Hall):
- You must use Residential Life's Online Application Process for campus residence halls, as well as filling out the Honors Roommate Matching Form.
- Spots fill up fast, so applying to Honors early (as well as submitting these documents) will increase your chance of getting a spot in this popular community.
- After completing your Honors application, you can go ahead and apply for a spot in Murphy while you're waiting to hear about admission to Honors.
- For more information, see the Honors Housing webpage.