Our Fall 2018 application is now closed. Instructions for 2019 applicants:
1. Apply to TTU.
2. Please browse our website to learn about Tech Honors before completing our Preliminary Application.
- Read the Prospective Students section of this website, and look through the Current Students section to ensure that you understand what Honors at Tech offers.
- If you are a TRANSFER or a CURRENT TECH STUDENT: see For Transfer and Continuing Students for full instructions.
3. We will notify eligible applicants who will be invited to complete their applications.
4. If you would like to live in the Honors Residence Hall (Murphy Hall):
- You must use Residential Life's Online Application Process for campus residence halls, as well as filling out the Honors Roommate Matching Form.
- Spots fill up fast, so applying to Honors early (as well as submitting these documents) will increase your chance of getting a spot in this popular community.
- After completing your Honors application, you can go ahead and apply for a spot in Murphy while you're waiting to hear about admission to Honors.
- For more information, see the Honors Housing webpage.
5. If you are an out-of-state/international student applying for the HAS: you must apply for the HAS online in addition to applying for admission to the Honors Program.
6. When you come to SOAR:
- If you've already been notified of acceptance to the Honors Program, be sure to attend all Honors sessions to fully complete the admission process. They are listed on your SOAR itinerary.
- If you have not yet been accepted--or have not yet applied and want to learn more during SOAR--be sure to attend the meeting at 12 noon on Day One of SOAR in the Jere Whitson Hall Auditorium.