Use the right application:
Other things to do:
1. Apply to TTU. (You've probably already done that, but just in case, we thought we'd make this clear.)
2. Apply for Financial Aid by the posted deadlines.
3. Please browse our website to learn about Tech Honors.
- Read the Prospective Students section of this website, and look through the Current Students section to ensure that you understand what Honors at Tech offers.
- If you are a TRANSFER or a CURRENT TECH STUDENT: see For Transfer and Continuing Students for full instructions. NOTE: Transfer and current students use a separate Honors application for 2019.)
4. Consider scheduling an Honors Ambassadors visit during the lunch hour.
- Dedicated and trained Honors students contribute their hard-earned free time to meet with students and parents. Please schedule and confirm a meeting well in advance. The commitment of time and energy by Honors students ambassadors reflects their commitment to you.
5. If you would like to live in the Honors Residence Hall (Murphy Hall):
- You must use Residential Life's Online Application Process for campus residence halls, as well as filling out the Honors Roommate Matching Form.
- Spots fill up fast, so applying for on-campus housing early and selecting Murphy as your first choice after Honors admission will increase your chance of getting a spot--Honors Housing is a popular choice.
- For more information, see the Honors Housing webpage.
6. If you are an out-of-state/international student who wishes to apply for the HAS: you must apply for the HAS online in addition to applying for admission to the Honors Program.
7. When you come to SOAR:
- If you've been notified of acceptance to the Honors Program, be sure to attend all Honors sessions to fully complete the admission process. They will be listed on your SOAR itinerary.