Soaring Eagle Ambassador of the Month Award
The Soaring Eagle Ambassador of the Month is someone chosen to represent the university in a positive light and, by doing so, help to increase university awareness, promote diversity and inclusion, and exemplify what it means to be a Golden Eagle.
A committee appointed by the president will select a monthly winner from the submitted nominations. All regular full-time and part-time Tennessee Tech employees are eligible for nomination.
·No minimum employment time frame.
·Must not have any performance issues, with a minimum rating of Meets Expectations on annual evaluation.
·Must have demonstrated commitment to the university strategic plan through inclusive actions or by completing the Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Partner Certificate Program.
·Must have demonstrated commitment to continued growth and excellence by having attended a minimum of one professional development training through Human Resources.
Candidates who are awarded the Soaring Eagle Ambassador of the Month:
• Receive a certificate of recognition signed by the President.
• Receive a parking space of choice for the month succeeding win.
• Article and Recognition in Tech Times.
• Coupon Book from Dining Services including:
• Free bottle beverage from Market
• Free Chick-fil-A Sandwich
• Free Beverage from Starbucks
• Free Soup from Au Bon Pain
• Free Sub from Which Wich
• Free Meal in Cafe
If you have questions regarding the Soaring Eagle Ambassador of the Month Award, please contact Ayla Whittaker.