Soaring Eagle Ambassador of the Month Award
The Soaring Eagle Ambassador of the Month is someone chosen to represent the university in a positive light and, by doing so, help to increase university awareness, promote diversity and inclusion, and exemplify what it means to be a Golden Eagle.
A committee appointed by the president will select a monthly winner from the submitted nominations. All regular full-time and part-time Tennessee Tech employees are eligible for nomination.
- No minimum employment time frame.
- Must not have any performance issues, with a minimum rating of Meets Expectations on annual evaluation.
- Must have demonstrated commitment to the university strategic plan through inclusive actions or by completing the Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Partner Certificate Program.
- Must have demonstrated commitment to continued growth and excellence by having attended a minimum of one professional development training through Human Resources.
Soaring Eagle Ambassador of the Month:
- Receive a certificate of recognition signed by the President.
- Receive a parking space of choice for the month succeeding win.
- Article and Recognition in Tech Times.
- Coupon Book from Dining Services including:
- Free bottle beverage from Market
- Free Chick-fil-A Sandwich
- Free Beverage from Starbucks
- Free Soup from Au Bon Pain
- Free Sub from Which Wich
- Free Meal in Cafe
If you have questions regarding the Soaring Eagle Ambassador of the Month Award, please contact Human Resources.