Annual Performance Evaluations
- The 2018-2019 Annual Evaluations rate employee performance from July 1, 2018, to the date the evaluation is completed.
- The evaluation information referenced below is applicable only to permanent Administrative and C&S employees.
- If you were hired prior to January 1, 2019, you will participate in the 2018/2019 Annual Evaluation process. Employees hired January 1, 2019, or later will not participate in the 2018/2019 Annual Evaluation process (Six Month evaluations will be distributed appropriately).
- If you need assistance please reference the training documents listed in our training section below or email us at Training@tntech.edu.
- How to login to PeopleAdmin
- The "Forgot your password? Request a password reset" link only works if you enter your username in the available box (not your whole email address). Your username should be the first part of your Tennessee Tech email address before the @ symbol. Ex: My email is email@example.com so my username is jdoe. If you do not receive your password reset email, please contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Employee Training
- How to add attachments to your Self-Evaluation
Classroom Training Opportunities
- Human Resources offers training for both employees and supervisors while the evaluation process timelines are active.
- Visit the Registration Portal for session dates/times and to register.
- After creating a plan for your employees, they will then receive an automatic system notification to complete a self-evaluation. Self-evaluations are mandatory for the 2018/2019 annual evaluation process.
- After your reviewing officer (supervisor's supervisor) has approved your employee's evaluation, schedule a face-to-face review meeting with your employee. After the review meeting, login to PeopleAdmin's Tennessee Tech Employee Portal, access your Action Items, and select that you have completed the review meeting. The employee will then have access to view and acknowledge their supervisor evaluation in their Employee Portal. Once they have done so, the evaluation process will be complete.