Reporting a Work Related Injury or Illness
NOTICE: All incidents, regardless of how small, must be reported immediately. Failure to report any accident or incident immediately may result in an incentive, which will be charged to employee's department.
- Call 911 for all emergencies that result in serious bodily injury and seek treatment at the nearest emergency room.
- Notify your supervisor immediately.
- Tell your supervisor what occurred, how it happened, any witnesses to the incident, and if you were injured as a result of the accident.
- If you are a witness to a work related accident where a fellow employee is injured and the involved employee cannot notify his or her supervisor, you should attempt to notify the supervisor immediately.
- You and your supervisor need to call the 24/7 Call Center (1-866-245-8588).
- Select Option #1 to speak with a nurse for immediate care.
- The supervisor needs to report the injury to Human Resources as soon as possible by email.
- After the nurse recommends treatment, the supervisor will call the First Notice of Loss hotline (1-866-245-8588) and select option #2 to answer additional questions.
Reporting a Auto Accident
Click here for Auto Accident reporting information and Auto Damage Notification Card.