SPRING faculty series
The Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence, the Innovation Technology Institute, and the Office of the Provost will be sponsoring a series of workshops this Spring for faculty development. These seminars will cover a variety of pedagogical and managerial topics related to teaching in the classroom and online.
- January 29 - Flipped Classroom (Drs. Steve Canfield & Adam Anderson)
- March 19 - Special Guest Dr. Thomas Tobin will present on copyright, tips and tricks for using iLearn and Universal Design for Learning
- March 26 - Rubrics (Dr. Scott Christen)
- April 2 - Formative Assessment (Dr. Holly Anthony)
- April 9 - Classroom Analytics (Drs. Michael Allen & George Chitiyo)
WE HAVE MOVED!
We are now located on the ground floor of the Volpe Library in room 113. Take the stairs and turn left. You will find us two doors down on the right.
Our services are still the same for applications like iLearn, BlueJeans, Camtasia Relay, Top Hat Monocle and more.