iLearn request forms
- Student Request Form
- Student Class Request- If you do not see a course that you are currently registered for and the course uses iLearn, use this form to request access. If the course section begins with "R" the course is not going to be on the TTU iLearn server.
- Faculty Request Forms
- Combine courses or course sections
- Add TA's, co-instructors, students with an incomplete to course- This is NOT for adding students who are registered in the course and just not visible. These are for additional people to the course with different roles.
SPRING faculty Development series
Our Spring Faculty Series has concluded, but if you missed any of the presentations we have posted the videos, as well as any handouts or PowerPoint files associated with the session. The series covered a variety of pedagogical and managerial topics related to teaching in the classroom and online. We appreciate our faculty presenters taking the time to participate as well as all those who attended.
View the presentations and materials for the Spring Faculty Development Series.
- Flipped Classroom - Dr. Steve Canfield & Dr. Adam Anderson
- Special Guest Dr. Thomas Tobin presented on copyright, tips and tricks for using iLearn and Universal Design for Learning
- Rubrics - Dr. Scott Christen
- Formative Assessment - Dr. Holly Anthony
- Classroom Analytics - Dr. Michael Allen & Dr. George Chitiyo
WE HAVE MOVED!
We are now located on the ground floor of the Volpe Library in room 113. Take the stairs and turn left. You will find us two doors down on the right.
Our services are still the same for applications like iLearn, BlueJeans, Camtasia Relay, Top Hat Monocle and more.