SPRING faculty Development series
Our Spring Faculty Series has concluded, but if you missed any of the presentations we have posted the videos, as well as any handouts or PowerPoint files associated with the session. The series covered a variety of pedagogical and managerial topics related to teaching in the classroom and online. We appreciate our faculty presenters taking the time to participate as well as all those who attended.
View the presentations and materials for the Spring Faculty Development Series.
- Flipped Classroom - Dr. Steve Canfield & Dr. Adam Anderson
- Special Guest Dr. Thomas Tobin presented on copyright, tips and tricks for using iLearn and Universal Design for Learning
- Rubrics - Dr. Scott Christen
- Formative Assessment - Dr. Holly Anthony
- Classroom Analytics - Dr. Michael Allen & Dr. George Chitiyo
WE HAVE MOVED!
We are now located on the ground floor of the Volpe Library in room 113. Take the stairs and turn left. You will find us two doors down on the right.
Our services are still the same for applications like iLearn, BlueJeans, Camtasia Relay, Top Hat Monocle and more.