What is iLearn?
iLearn is a learning environment that is powered by D2L Brightspace.
iLearn assists instructors to...
- Create courses that include instructional resources, student engagement, assessments and more.
- Develop a web-enhanced, hybrid or online learning environment that supplements and fosters student interactions and collaboration.
- Efficiently manage and coordinate administrative tasks.
iLearn assists students to...
- Access course materials anytime, anywhere
- Collaborate with other students
- Engage in course related activities in a single environment.
- Learn new technology skills
Updates & Information
Get the new Brightspace Pulse app
UPDATE: August 24, 2017
This app allows students to stay more connected. It also helps them prepare and improves their productivity by allowing them to access course information on their mobile device. It also allows for push notifications of new announcements, content being added to the course, quizzes and assignments that are due and more.
To setup this app to work with your TTU classes on iLearn:
- Download the app
- Click Pick my School and enter Tennessee Tech University
- If it asks for the web address, enter elearn.tntech.edu
- It will bring up the TTU iLearn login screen. Login with your TTU account.
New iLearn Quiz Question Creation Interface
UPDATE: June 29, 2017
With the new Daylight features comes a new quiz question creation experience. We enabled this option on Friday, June 30th. This new experience has a cleaner and more user-friendly interface for creating and editing quiz questions. The feature is also one you can opt-in or out of using currently. If you prefer the old way you can turn off the new experience and go back to what is familiar.
Another quick note about the quiz questions is that the Long Answer Question is now called Written Response Question. It should not affect anything from previous tests, but if you are looking to create an essay type test, you will now use the Written Response Question. This has changed whether you use the new interface or the older one.
Upgrade to iLearn's New Daylight User Experience
UPDATE: May 30, 2017
We are have updated iLearn with the new Daylight User Experience. Daylight is the new look and feel for D2L Brightspace (iLearn) and allows for more a better viewing experience from different devices.
- STUDENTS: Don't see a class that is listed on your schedule and the instructor is using iLearn?
- Student Class Request - If you do not see a course that you are currently registered for and the course uses iLearn, use this form to request access. If the course section begins with "R" the course is not going to be on the TTU iLearn server.
- FACULTY: Need to combine course sections or add a Teaching Assistant or other person to your class that isn't on the class roster?
- Combine courses or course sections - Combine sections of courses or different related classes.
- Add TA's, co-instructors, students with an incomplete to course - This is NOT for students who are registered in the course and just not visible. These are for additional people to the course with a roles other than a student.