iLearn assists instructors to...
- Create course web sites that include state-of-the-art instructional resources.
- Develop an online learning environment that supplements and fosters student interactions and collaboration.
- Efficiently manage and coordinate administrative tasks
iLearn assists students to...
- Access course materials anytime, anywhere
- Collaborate with other students
- Engage in course related activities in a single environment.
- Learn new technology skills
- Student Class Request - This form is for students to complete. If you do not see a course that you are currently registered for and the course uses iLearn, use this form to request access. If the course section begins with "R" the course is not going to be on the TTU iLearn server.
- Faculty Request Forms
- Combine courses or course sections
- Add TA, co-instructors, students with an incomplete to course - This is NOT for students who are registered in the course and just not visible. These are for additional people to the course.