Adobe® Connect™ is a web conferencing platform for online learning, meetings and webinars.
Fully host, present, and collaborate on virtually any mobile device - including iOS, Android, and BlackBerry PlayBook. Begin and end meetings, advance slides and control animations, share documents and other media-rich content, take shared notes, run polls, and drive meetings with active tools and pods.
To access Adobe Connect, you will need to request an account by contacting emailing the Innovation Technology Institute or call 931-372-3675. Accounts are for faculty only.
Login to Adobe Connect at https://tntech.adobeconnect.com
- Up to 100 participants including the moderator
- Available 24/7 with your own unique web address
- Connect through most browsers with no additional software to install
- Mobile compatibility with iOS, Android, BlackBerry and PlayBook
- Presentations may include animations, images, audio, or video
- Record meetings and convert to a downloadable mp4 file.
- Upload content for participants to download
- Chat with the whole class or individually with the moderator
- Breakout rooms for group discussions and presentations
- Real-time interaction through polls, hand raising, applause, laughter, thumbs-up and thumbs-down indicators