ttu logo

tennessee technological university

International Education

International students in valid F-1 status are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week on campus while enrolled as full-time students. If you plan to seek on-campus employment (other than a graduate assistantship), please contact the TTU Career Services in the Roaden University Center, Room 387. This office can provide assistance in locating an on-campus position, although on-campus work is not guaranteed.

Students should fill in this required form:

F-1 Student On-Campus Work Auhorization form <pdf_icon_sm in order to get their social security number. Graduate students should apply for graduate assistantships directly with the department of their major. Contact Graduate Studies for assistance.