Campus Community Health • HEERF I, II & III

International Education

Employment Options on Campus

International students in legal F-1 status can work up to 20 hours or less per week on campus during the fall and spring semesters in jobs that are considered 'student worker' positions. Currently departments are not required to post these positions online.  However, some departments do post available jobs at the Handshake website, which is operated by the Center for Career Development. The Center for Career Development is located in the University Center rm 328. 

Graduate students can apply for Graduate Assistantships.  Students can speak with Graduate Studies located in Derryberry Hall rm 306 for additional information on Graduate Assistantships. 

Experience Tech For Yourself

Visit us to see what sets us apart.

Schedule Your Visit