Since July 2010, Tennessee Tech University and FLS International have joined together to operate an Intensive ESL program on campus.
The Center is located in Foundation Hall on the 3rd Floor, nearby Derryberry Hall, the main center of TTU’s admissions and business/fiscal affairs.
TTU welcomes students of FLS International to be a part of our community.
Students receive the following REAL advantages of being on the TTU campus:
1. TTU ID card (Eagle Card)
2. Admission to athletic events
3. Access to the Library, Gym, Computer Labs, Swimming pool and other Tech facilities
4. Access to TTU monthly activities
5. Reside in the dormitories (residence halls)
6. Immigration documents provided for the student’s visa are issued by FLS
7. Access to the Office of International Education for assistance in admission and counseling.
- Undergraduate students may waive the TOEFL test requirement if they pass level 7 (this requires passing the class and the final exam)
- Graduate students may waive the TOEFL test requirement if they pass level 9 (this requires passing the class and the final exam)
Questions about enrolling at FLS International Intensive ESL program, email email@example.com
For an application, check FLS International’s website at http://www.fls.net/en/campus_locations/tennessee_tech_university