This page contains links to forms that can be printed and mailed to us. An online application is also available. To request that a full set of application forms be mailed to you, please e-mail us at Intl_adm@tntech.edu.
If you are applying for admission online, the Student Health Form and the Meningitis/Hepatitis Form will need to be completed and returned either by mail or fax.
If you are applying for admission online, the Student Health Form and the Meningitis/Hepatitis Form must be completed and returned either by mail or fax.
- Online Application for Admission
- International Undergraduate Application for Admission
- Meningitis/Hepatitis Form
- International Student Transfer Form (Advisor Reference)
Financial Assistance Forms
- Claim Forms
If you are an F-1 or J-1 student who thinks that Social Security and/or Medicare Taxes were withheld from your pay incorrectly, because you were in the U.S. in this status for less than five or two years, respectively, and had appropriate work.
- Form 843 Claim for Refund and request for Abatement
- Form 8316 Request for Refund of SSI Tax on F-1 or J-1 students