- IEAccess is a new Immigration Software system for 2016.
- Allows students to view their Immigration status and submit requests
- To login go to ieaccess.tntech.edu
- For instructions on how to login please view our login guide .
Current list of available requests:
- Good standing letter (letter needed if you wish to take classes at another school)
- Drivers license letter (letter needed if you wish to receive a drivers license in TN)
- Verification of Enrollment (if your government needs this then submit a request for the term you need it for)
- Letter of Invitation F-1's (If you wish to invite a person to the US please complete this request)
- Once you complete the desired request an e-mail will be sent to you when the letter is ready to be picked up in the International Office
- For all other letter requests please come by the International Education Office
- International Education Office hours are 8:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 4:30 M-F
For questions or problems with your IEAccess account please e-mail Josh Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org