Tennessee Tech University and FLS International have joined together from July 2010 to operate an Intensive ESL program on campus.
Tech’s Campus very eager to welcome FLS International to our campus and see the immediate impact of their presence on campus.
The Center is located in the University Services building on the 2nd Floor, across the street from Derryberry Hall, the main center of TTU’s admissions and business/fiscal affairs.
The students of FLS International are welcomed to the TTU campus as a real TTU student
Students receive the following REAL advantages of being on the TTU campus:
1. TTU Id card (Eagle Card)
2. Admission to athletic events
3. Access to the Library, Gym, Computer Labs, Swimming pool and other Tech facilities
4. Join TTU monthly activities
5. Reside in the dormitories (residence halls)
6. Immigration documents provided for the student’s visa are issued by FLS
7. Access to the Office of International Education for assistance in admission and counseling.
- Undergraduate students may waive the TOEFL test requirement if they pass level 7 (this requires passing the class and the final exam)
- Graduate students may waive the TOEFL test requirement if they pass level 9 (this requires passing the class and the final exam)
Questions about enrolling at FLS International Intensive ESL program, email email@example.com
for an application or check FLS International’s website at http://www.fls.net/en/campus_locations/tennessee_tech_university