Registration Procedures to Enroll in the Paramedic Course
Step 1 - Apply for Admission
Complete and mail the paramedic appl.pub 2015-16(PDF). Please attach copy of current Tennessee AEMT license.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2015
Mail Application To:
Attention: Paramedic Program
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
Step 2 - Requirements (Click on FAQ Link for important dates)
- 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Hold a current State of Tennessee license as an Advanced EMT.
- Take the COMPASS test
- Pass a comprehensive Advanced EMT test online
- Take a psychological exam
- Participate in an interview conducted by members of the EMS community. .
- Receive an acceptance letter from the paramedic course director.
- Refer questions to: Dennis Parker, Program Coordinator