Step 1 - Apply for Admission
Complete and mail the Paramedic_Application_2014-15.pdf (PDF). Please attach copy of current Tennessee EMT license.
Application Deadline: April 4, 2014
Mail Application To:
Interdisciplinary Studies & Extended Programs
Attention: Paramedic Program
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
Step 2 - Requirements (Click on FAQ Link for important dates)
- 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Hold a current State of Tennessee license as an EMT-B or IV.
- Take the COMPASS test
- Take comprehensive Basic EMT test
- Take a psychological exam
- Participate in an interview conducted by members of the EMS community. .
- Receive an acceptance letter from the paramedic course director.
- Refer questions to: Dennis Parker, Program Coordinator