In Partnership with Regional Community College Campuses
Get Your Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.) with Our 2+2 Program
Let us help you reach your career goals!
The School of Interdisciplinary Studies at TTU offers an accredited Bachelor's Degree in partnership with two community colleges in the region, Motlow State (Southern Region) and Roane State (Eastern Region).
Contact Jeannie Smith, Director of the Student Success Center:
The Interdisciplinary Studies 2+2 Program gives you access to an accredited Bachelor's degree that is geographically convenient for you and your busy schedule.
- Build on your Associate's Degree by taking concentrated, five-week course options toward your Bachelor's.
- The first two years are taken through the community college; the next two years are taken with TTU at a community college location.
- This degree partnership is designed to offer the "main campus" experience with the convenience of a local site.
Interdisciplinary Studies 2+2 Dual Concentrations for B.S. Degree
Organizational Development and Psychology & Human Behavior
2+2 Program Contacts
Tennessee Tech University / Cookeville
- Dr. Steve Frye, Director / School of Interdisciplinary Studies
931-372-6241 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeannie Smith, Director / College of Interdisciplinary Studies Student Success Center
931-372-6238 | email@example.com
Motlow State Community College / TTU Southern Region
- Janie Robbins, Associate Director (McMinnville/Moore County/Tullahoma)
931-473-8022 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Roane State Community College / TTU Eastern Region
- Debbie Thurman, Associate Director (Crossville)
931-484-7413 | email@example.com
- Jo Ann Foster, Site Coordinator (Scott County/Huntsville)
423-663-3878 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patty Benton, Site Coordinator (Oak Ridge)
865-481-2028 | email@example.com
Motlow State & Roane State Campus Sites
Motlow State Community College
P.O. Box 8500 | Lynchburg, Tennessee 37352 | 931-393-1500 or 800-654-4877 | mscc.edu
Roane State Community College
276 Patton Lane | Harriman, Tennessee 37748 | 865-354-3000 or 800-462-7722 | roanestate.edu
CLICK HERE: Information for Transfer Students
CLICK HERE: Information About Financial Aid & Scholarships
Checklist for Applying to Tennessee Tech University
Interdisciplinary Studies 2+2 Program | Bachelor of Science
- Apply online to Tennessee Tech University as a "transfer student" at http://www.tntech.edu/admissions/transfer-resources/and pay a non-refundable application fee of $25.
- For assistance with your online application, call 931-372-3888 or 800-255-8881; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have an official high school transcript and any transcripts from colleges and/or universities you have attended sent to:
- Tennessee Tech University
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 5006
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
- Tennessee Tech University
- Contact the Student Success Center in the College of Interdisciplinary Studies for assistance with your course of study once the Admissions Office has reviewed your transcripts.
- Student Success Center: 931-372-6238 or email email@example.com
- Visit TTU's website to complete the Financial Aid Application at tntech.edu/financialaid.
- For assistance call 931-372-3073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For additional financial assistance and loans, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form located at fafsa.ed.gov.
- TTU school identification (ID) number is: 003523.
- Complete the TTU Health Forms at tntech.edu/healthservices/forms.
- Check the site for any other health requirements; it is important to complete all required health forms in order to be cleared to register for classes.
- For more information about registering and to get your registration PIN number, contact the appropriate regional campus representative (see contact information on the first tab of this page).