About Interdisciplinary Studies 2+2 Program
Dual Concentration: Organizational Developement & Psychology and Human Behavior
About the 2+2 Program: Course Summary & FAQs
2+2 Welcomes Motivated, Independent Students
- Achieve higher earning potential with a Bachelor's Degree!
- Advance to management level!
- Increase marketable skills and gain career satisfaction.
2+2 Featured on Talkin' Tullahoma: Motlow Partnership
- Guest: Dr. Steven Frye, Interim Director of the School of Interdisciplinary Studies
Bachelor of Science Degree
2+2 Program Dual Concentration Course Summary*
Organizational Development Concentration | 12 Hours
- Management and Organizational Behavior (BMGT 3510) / 3
- Human Resource Management (BMGT 3630) / 3
- Professional Communications I (PC 3250) / 3
- Legal Environment of Business (LAW 3810) / 3
Psychology & Human Behavior Concentration | 12 Hours
- Problem Solving (PSY 3000) / 3
- Psychology of Personality (PSY 4150) / 3
- Occupational Sociology (SOC 3300) / 3
- People in Organizations (SOC 4430) / 3
Required Culminating Project | 3 Hours
- Culminating Project (UNIV 4995) / 3
Additional Courses | 33 Hours
- Internship (UNIV 4113 or UNIV 4116) / 3 or 6
- Experientail Credit / up to 6 Hours
- Guided Electives and/or Transfer Credits
Total Required Credit Hours from Tennessee Tech / 60
*TTU reserves the right to make changes to courses and/or course formats.
Frequently Asked Questions About 2+2
More information coming soon.