Master of Professional Studies
- Offered completely online and available 24/7, this unique program is taught by professors best suited to help you develop the skills necessary to excel and advance in your career field.
- Curriculum developed to further your talents, skills and abilities.
- This graduate professional degree consists of 33 hours of interdisciplinary coursework.
- Plan your education around your busy work and personal schedules.
- Do everything online at your convenience: register, buy your books, attend class your classes, and visit the library!
- The master's concentration in Human Resources Leadership prepares you to expand your career opportunities in key management roles in the field of human resources.
- The master's degree concentration in Strategic Leadership prepares you to lead and adapt in today's rapidly changing professional environment.
- The master's concentration in Training and Development prepares you to manage, deliver and assess on-site training programs.
The master's concentration in Healthcare Administration prepares you for a rewarding and challenging career dedicated to the vital role of enhancing the quality of care, reducing health care costs and addressing health care issues.
- Grade Point Average on Bachelor's degree of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited college or university
TTU Graduate Admissions Office
931-372-3866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official transcripts from your bachelor's institution and any institutions attended since that degree
- Acceptable score on the GRE, at least 400 verbal, 500 quantitative and a 4.0 on analytical writing
- Applicants with five or more years of professional work experience may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE. The portfolio must include:
- a resume
- a 500- to 600-word essay detailing the reasons for wanting to enter the MPS program and discussing how the program will help the applicant achieve personal and professional goals
- two sealed letters of professional reference
- Additional items that may be included:
- description of professional responsibilities
- professional achievements
- professional awards/recognitions
- Additional items that may be included:
- Portfolio material must be submitted as a packet, not mailed separately.
- International Applicants must also meet the English Language Requirement by providing test results on one of the following:
- TOEFL--minimum IBT of 71
- IELTS--minimum score of 5.5
- PTE Academic--minimum score of 48
- FLS Level 8
- I-20s cannot be issued for online programs.
- Conditions may include, but are not limited to, taking prerequisite undergraduate courses, enrolling in specified graduate-level courses, and achieving a specified grade point average.
Tennessee Tech and Regents Online Campus Collaborative / RODP
About Master of Professional Studies Online Degree Programs
Increase your opportunities for future job placement and promotion by earning an online Master's degree in Professional Studies from Tennessee Tech and the Regents Online Campus Collaborative. The career-focused programs provide you with high quality academic credentials making you the "top choice" with hiring professionals.
The Master of Professional Studies program offered by Tennessee Tech through the Regents Online Campus Collaborative (ROCC) is designed to affordably and flexibly meet the education needs of working adults.
Why an MPS Degree Works for You
The MPS degree specializations give you the chance to master your chosen career path as it encompasses business, technology, and human development strategies, while teaching the leadership skills and capabilities, stimulate curiosity, and create the adaptive background necessary for shaping the direction and future of organizations.
Tennessee Tech's MPS program delivers courses where you need them...to your home, at work, on the road - any time of the day or night, including weekends.
Choose from Three Career-Advancing Degree Concentrations | 33 Hour Programs
Accredited Graduate Degrees conferred by Tennessee Tech University.
Graduate Admissions Requirements for MPS
Full (Unconditional) Admission:
Provisional (Conditional) Admission:
Applicants who do not meet the requirements for full standing might be admitted provisionally (conditionally), if their entire academic and professional records indicate potential for success in the program.
NOTE: During your first semester you must complete all entrance requirements including formal transcripts and any required tests for full admission to the program.