TTU Domain Account
For checking email, logging on to your office computer, accessing web directories (both Instructional Web and the TTU web site), accessing wireless and Library databases. These accounts are created once an employee has signed their official university paperwork.
ACCESSING CAMPUS EMAIL
You can access campus email in several ways.
- Using Outlook (Windows) or Entourage (Mac) on your work computer
- Through a web browser (outlook.com/tntech.edu)
- On a university-owned hand-held device
Banner Self Service Account (SSB)
- For online access to your records allowing you to view your employee information. Faculty will have access to student information and class rosters. Some staff will have access to student information.
To access your Banner SSB account:
- From the TTU homepage, locate the Faculty & Staff drop-down tab at the top above the Search bar.
- Select Banner Logins.
- Login using your T Number as your User ID and your PIN as the password.
- When you log in for the first time, you will need to set up the security question and answer option. You will use this option if you forget your PIN.
- If you forget your PIN, enter your T# and click on FORGOT YOUR PIN. After answering your question correctly, you will have your PIN.
- If you change your PIN, DO NOT use all 9s.
Banner INB Account
Access to administrative and business records, including student and financial records (Authorized as appropriate for the performance of university duties)