The Tennessee Tech Residential Network (ResNet) provides Internet connectivity for students with personal computers living in campus residence halls and apartments. Currently, ResNet is available in all the regular dormitories on campus and Tech Village Apartments.
In order to connect to ResNet you will need to have a personal computer which meets specified hardware and software requirements and a Ethernet adapter (either built-in or an add-on card) with a RJ45 connector. See the page entitled Requirements for more information.
What can I access using ResNet?
- Access the Internet from your dorm computer
- Access ClassFiles and other shared resources
- Access your computer from the Internet outside of the campus
- Access your computer from the PC Labs
- Access software installed in the PC Labs