As a student, you have access to at least two different accounts.
Your Eagle Online (Banner Self Service) account
- For online access to your records allowing you to view grades, register, pay fees, etc. over the internet.
To access your Eagle Online account:
- From the TTU homepage, click on Current Students..
- Select Eagle Online.
- Login using your T Number as your User ID and your PIN as the password.
- When you log in for the first time, you will need to set up the security question and answer option. You will use this option if you forget your PIN.
- If you forget your PIN, enter your T# and click on FORGOT YOUR PIN. After answering your question correctly, you will have your PIN.
- If you get the message YOUR LOGIN HAS BEEN BLOCKED, you need to contact the ITS Operations (931-372-3388) during the hours of 8:00am to 11:00pm Monday through Friday.
- If you change your PIN, DO NOT use all 9s.
Finding Your Username for Email
- To get your username: From the TTU Home Page, locate the Current Students drop-down tab at the top above the Search bar.
- Select Eagle Online
- Click on Registration, Grades, Student Services, Bill Payment, Financial Aid Information
- Click on Enter Secure Banner Web Self Service
- Log in with your Banner ID (T number) and your PIN
- Select the section labeled Personal Information
- Select View E-Mail Addresses
- Look under Campus Email address. The part of your email address before the @students.tntech.edu is your username.
- Your username is usually your First and Middle initials, followed by up to 8 letters of your last name, followed by two digits.
Example: Jane Q. Smithsonian's username would be: jqsmithson42