Your email has been setup on the Exchange Server.
Once you have been notified that your account has been set up for the first time, you must reset your password from your T NUMBER if you have never used a TTU Domain Account before.
- Go to https://ssp.tntech.edu
- Enter your username (Example: Jane Doe -- Username: jdoe)
- Your old password will be your T Number. (Include the T)
- Enter a new password that is a combination of mixed case letters, numbers and characters and does not a common dictionary word. This password is case sensitive. See Selecting a Strong Password.
If you forgot your password or are unable to reset it password, call the myTECH Helpdesk at 372-3975.
- In the office you will be using Microsoft Outlook as your primary means of reading and sending email. Someone from MicroSupport will come to set this up for you.
- Outside of the office, you can view your email through a web browser by going to http://outlook.com/tntech.edu
Logging In to Outlook Web Access
- Open your browser
- Go to outlook.com/tntech.edu
- Enter your email address as your User Name, such as email@example.com
- Enter your TTU Domain password.
Using the Outlook Web Access
After you log in, you will see a view similar to that shown below.
Note that by default, The view is set to Two-line View. You may wish to change this to Messages or another choice by selecting a view from the drop down menu next to the word Inbox in the top menu bar.
- The Reading Pane is set to the right side of the screen. You may want to turn it off or show it below your list of messages.
- Click on New in the toolbar to create a new email message.
- See icons in picture to the left for Reply, Reply All, and Forward.
See Buttons shown above:
- Click on the Inbox icon to see your email.
- Click on Calendar to set your appointments.
- Click on Contacts to use your addresses.