The library offers a free notary service to current TTU students and employees. Notary appointments are in room 204 of the library and scheduled for 15 minutes. You must bring the following to your notary appointment:
- Current passport, driver's license, or state-issued ID
- Documents to be notarized
Scheduling Appointments - TTU Students
- Go to https://techconnect.campus.eab.com/.
- Log in using your student username and password (like your email).
- Click on
- Select "Notary Service" from the drop-down menus and follow the steps.
Scheduling Appointments - TTU Employees
Create a calendar invite through your TTU Outlook for Sharon Holderman. The appointment should be 15 minutes long. You will receive an email when the appointment has been confirmed.
Please contact Sharon Holderman with questions. Sharon Holderman is not an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of Tennessee, and she may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.