Starting your search:
- Go to the library home page.
- Type your search terms into the EagleSearch box and hit enter.
- Be sure you sign in (TTU username & password) to see all options available to you.
You can narrow your results on the right side by content type, full-text only, publication dates, or items in the library.
Although most of the library's databases are included in EagleSearch, some are not. Be sure to see our list of Databases. Any database without an eagle head icon is not included in EagleSearch and must be searched separately.
Don't have access to what you want? You can request it!
Schedule a research help appointment for help with keywords, selecting databases, finding resources, and more. We’re happy to help!
SciFinder Scholar requires a separate (free) account to access the articles. To create an account:
- Go to http://ezproxy.tntech.edu/login?url=https://scifinder.cas.org/registration/index.html?corpKey=CA4570FD-86F3-5055-1357-2724CE3CB177
- Click "Next"
- Accept the License Agreement guidelines
- Complete the form - you must use your TTU email address
- Click "Register"
- You will receive an email, and you must follow the email instructions to complete registration
After registration, use SciFinder Scholar to find articles. The full text of articles uses pop-ups so if the "find full text" button is not working for you, please enable pop-ups in your browser.