Users who are having trouble accessing your ILLiad account - we are currently working on the issue. Please contact April Crockett, Web Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Interlibrary Loan allows current TTU students, faculty, and staff to borrow materials from other libraries including books, articles, media, etc. For additional information about interlibrary loan, consult the FAQs or contact Sonya Bowman at email@example.com or 931-372-3710.
INTERLIBRARY LOAN DOES NOT BORROW TEXTBOOKS FOR CLASSES AT TECH.
Request / Renew Item
How To Renew
- Log into your ILLiad Account
- On the left side, click on “Checked Out Items.”
- Click on the transaction number of the request you would like to renew.
- If a renewal is allowed you will see “Renew Request”. Click there.
- At this point you will see in blue, confirmation that the item has been requested for renewal.
- You will receive an email within the next 2-3 days with your renewal information. The system automatically renews the material for one week while you are waiting to receive your new date.