Spring and Fall 2018 Applications for BSN-DNP and MSN-DNP are now being accepted.
The Whitson-Hester School of Nursing in partnership with East Tennessee State University's College of Nursing has begun offering our joint DNP program in the 2017-2018 academic year.
BSN to DNP and MSN to DNP programs of study with full-time and part-time options are available.
offered through TTU will be:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
Specialty concentrations offered through ETSU will be:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric - Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
MSN Degree Plans for All Concentrations
Students at either university can pursue any of these concentrations through this joint degree program.
Tuition and Fees
For more information, visit our Graduate Catalog.