Changes are coming to Tennessee Tech's MSN programs starting Fall 2018! We will be exiting the TNeCampus consortium and beginning offering our own online MSN degree programs. We will be entering the one-year period required for CCNE accreditation this Fall with accreditation targeted for Fall 2019.
The Master of Science in Nursing program offered through TNeCampus is accredited through Fall 2019 by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000, www.acenursing.org.
Those interested in applying should either be a Tennessee resident or should first check the TTU - State Authorization as of 2017.02.02 to make sure that you are eligible to apply.
- Apply to the TTU Graduate Studies program.
If you have questions, your contact at TTU is Ben Clark, Academic Advisor for the Whitson-Hester School of Nursing, at (931) 372-3229 or Dr. Kimberly Hanna, Interim Dean for the Whitson-Hester School of Nursing at (931) 372-3213.
- THE PRIORITY DEADLINES FOR MSN ADMISSION ARE OCTOBER 15TH FOR SPRING ADMISSION, FEBRUARY 15TH FOR SUMMER ADMISSION, AND JUNE 15TH FOR FALL ADMISSION. AFTER THESE DATES APPLICATIONS WILL BE EVALUATED SOLELY AS TIME AND SPACE PERMIT. Graduate Admissions will continue to accept new and in-progress applications past these times but applying early is your best way of obtaining admission to your desired semester!
- Whenever possible, be advised and get registered during early course selection times. Since you probably live outside the Cookeville area, we won’t require you to visit campus for advisement and registration. Send an e-mail to Ben Clark with the classes you want to take the next semester, and he will e-mail your Alternate PIN to you. If you’re doing early course selection during the Spring semester, make sure you specify which classes you want to take Summer semester and which classes you want to take Fall semester... you can register for both of these semesters at the same time.
- Pay your fees by the appropriate date on the calendar. You may do this by check or credit card through your Eagle Online account.
- Keep track of all important dates by visiting the calendar on TTU's home webpage.
- Check your TTU e-mail account frequently. This will be the method of communication used to send you information. To find out your TTU e-mail address, look in your Eagle Online account under Personal Information. For directions on setting up your password, getting into iLearn to do your online classes, or to find any other information concerning "computing at TTU", visit ITS.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Includes a Post-Master's certification option)
- Nursing Administration (Includes a Post-Master's certification option)
- Nursing Education (Includes a Post-Master's certification option)