TN ecampus guide
This page is intended as a brief guide you in applying, entering, and completing the MSN program. All policies for the program can be found on the TN eCampus web site.
Those interested in applying should either be a Tennessee resident or should first check the TTU - State Authroization as of 2017.02.02 to make sure that you are eligible to apply.
- Apply for the MSN TN eCampus program.
- Wait for an acceptance notice from TN eCampus.
- Apply to the TTU Graduate Studies program.
If you have questions, your contact at TTU is Ben Clark, Academic Advisor for the Whitson-Hester School of Nursing, at (931) 372-3229 or Dr. Kimberly Hanna, Associate Professor for the Whitson-Hester School of Nursing at (931) 372-3213.
- Keep track of all important dates by visiting the calendar on TTU's home webpage.
- Whenever possible, be advised and get registered during early course selection times. Since you probably live outside the Cookeville area, we won’t require you to visit campus for advisement and registration. Send an e-mail to Ben Clark with the classes you want to take the next semester, and he will e-mail your Alternate PIN to you. If you’re doing early course selection during the Spring semester, make sure you specify which classes you want to take Summer semester and which classes you want to take Fall semester... you can register for both of these semesters at the same time.
- Pay your fees by the appropriate date on the calendar. You may do this by check or credit card through your Eagle Online account.
- Check your TTU e-mail account frequently. This will be the method of communication used to send you information. To find out your TTU e-mail address, look in your Eagle Online account under Personal Information. For directions on setting up your password, getting into iLearn to do your online classes, or to find any other information concerning computing at TTU, visit ITS.
- Each concentration has a coordinator that can assist you with your clinical placements. One or two semesters before you anticipate beginning clinicals, get in touch with your concentration's coordinator. Review the Clinical Procedures and check your concentration page on the RODP Nursing website for details regarding contacting your coordinator.https://tnecampus.org/programs/1131/procedures
THE PRIORITY DEADLINES FOR MSN ADMISSION ARE OCTOBER 15TH FOR SPRING ADMISSION, FEBRUARY 15TH FOR SUMMER ADMISSION, AND JUNE 15TH FOR FALL ADMISSION. AFTER THESE DATES APPLICATIONS WILL BE EVALUATED SOLELY AS TIME AND SPACE PERMIT.