University has updated our
employment site as of August 1, 2015. You will need to create a
new account and application to apply to any new jobs after August 1, 2015. Any
application you submitted online prior to this date will remain active until
the position is filled, but you will not be able to see its status online.
If you need assistance, please contact Human Resources at TTUEmployment@tntech.edu.
Employment Checklists (for campus departments)
- Checklist for Administrative Personnel Appointment
- Checklist for Clerical & Support Personnel Appointment
- Checklist for Postdoctoral Research Appointment
- Checklist for Faculty Personnel Appointment
- PeopleAdmin Site Training Manual - for TTU Employees
- Jobs@TTU Employee Log In (New Site) - TTU's online employment system, PeopleAdmin, for TTU Employees. Use this link to:
- Remote New Hire Process
- Kelly Services (Temporary Employees)
Other Resources (sites not maintained by TTU Human Resources)
- EEO is the Law
- Cookeville Area-Putnam County Chamber of Commerce
- TTU Career Services
- University Quick Facts
If you have questions concerning employment opportunities or employment procedures at TTU, please contact Judy Roberts, Employment Manager at 931-372-3037 or email JRoberts@tntech.edu.