**adjunct summer pay reminder**
Adjuncts who are teaching summer school will need to come to the Human Resources office and sign their contracts for first term and/or full summer term by June 18th in order to be paid on July 2. Adjuncts teaching second term only will need to have their contracts signed by July 17 in order to be paid on Aug. 7. Anyone who misses the first term deadline will be paid Aug. 7 as long as their contract is signed by July 17.
Online Leave Entry
- Our new online leave entry system went live as of July 1, 2014. Please refer to the training materials below.
- 2015 Leave Entry Deadline Calendar
- June leave reports are available in Banner Self-Service for all full time employees. These leave reports can be submitted on your last working day of the month. All full time (working) faculty, administrative, and C&S staff need to submit their June leave report for approval by Thursday, July 2nd.
- All comp time must be used prior to June 30. Any time not used and reported in the "Comp time taken" earning row on your leave report will be paid out on your July payroll. Departments needing an exception will need to submit a memo prior to June 30.
- If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
- Online leave entry does not apply to adjuncts, GA’s, or temporary workers. Please report hours to payroll as normal.
- Leave Entry Instructions
- Approver Instructions
- Leave Entry FAQs
- How to check leave summaries in EPrint
- Approvers - Add/Change Proxy Information
- Direct deposit is required for all employees paid by the University. Regular employees and adjunct faculty members will complete direct deposit forms when employment contracts are signed. Hourly and student employees will complete direct deposit forms when I-9 employment authorization is completed. Direct deposit forms are available in the HR office or you may download the appropriate forms from the Forms section below.
- Please note: Work Study (10th of the month) payroll checks not picked up after one week are mailed out via United States Postal Service.
- Direct Deposit:
- Extra / Summer Pay
- Temporary Hourly Time Report
- Hourly Employees Time Sheet
- Form I-9
- Support Graduate Assistant Time Report
- W-4 Form (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- Student Payroll:
- Student Employment Exception
- Temporary Employment Exception
- Reallocation Forms
If you have questions concerning payroll procedures at TTU, please contact Elizabeth Gays, Payroll & Benefits Manager at 931-372-3039 or email EGays@tntech.edu.