Faculty development is highlighted throughout the ongoing professional development opportunities supported by the University and respective Colleges/School. Faculty professional development is necessary to meet the mission of the institution and includes initiatives to assist faculty in improving their capacity and performance as teachers, scholars, and practitioners.
The ongoing faculty professional development opportunities are available on a continual basis across multiple academic, administrative, and academic support units at Tennessee Technological University (TTU). We invite the faculty of Tennessee Tech to take advantage of the faculty development opportunities and resources available on TTU's campus.
Faculty Development Steering Committee
- Dr. Douglas Bates, Dean / Library & Learning Assistance / TTU Box 5066
- Dr. Sally Pardue, Director / Millard Oakley STEM Center / TTU Box 5112
- Dr. Steve Robinson, Director of TQI / TTU Box 5051
- Dr. Mark Stephens, Senior Associate Provost / TTU Box 5017
- Dr. Lenly Weathers, Director of QEP / TTU Box 5015
- Dr. Lanise Rosemond, Faculty Coordinator / Leadership Programs / TTU Box 5043
- TBD / Technology Institute
- TBD / Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence