- Any changes made pursuant to program modifications must comply with TTU Policy 221 (Substantive Change). SACSCOC must be notified about any substantive changes!
Tennessee Tech hereby adopts Tennessee Higher Education Commission (THEC) policies: A1.0 New Academic Programs: Approval Process , A1.1 Academic Program Modifications , A1.3 New Academic Units , and A1.5 Academic Actions Notification , as may be amended from time to time.
The Tennessee Higher Education Commission (THEC) must review and approve new academic programs, academic program modifications, new academic units (divisions, colleges, and schools), and new instructional locations as specified in THEC policies. To maintain the accuracy of the state's Academic Program Inventory (API), THEC policy A1.5 Academic Actions Notificationdescribes a process for identifying academic actions that require THEC notification .
- THEC A1.3 New Academic Units
- THEC A1.5 Academic Actions Notification
- A1.5A Establish Certificate Program Form
- A1.5B Program Name Change Form
- A1.5C Concentration Name Change Form
- A1.5D New Concentration within Existing Program Form
- A1.5E Change SCH Existing Program Form
- A1.5F Consolidation of Academic Programs Form
- A1.5G Extension of Program to Approved Center Form
- A1.5H Change of Instructional Delivery Mode Form
- A1.5I Inactivation of Program or Concentration Form
- A1.5J Reactivation of Program or Concentration Form
- A1.5K Termination of Program or Concentration Form