Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Tennessee Technological University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, master’s, specialist and doctoral degrees.
- Tennessee Tech SACSCOC website
- SACSCOC website
Tennessee Higher Education Commission (THEC)
"The Tennessee Higher Education Commission's Quality Assurance Funding (formerly named Performance Funding) program has been in operation for over thirty years. It is nationally recognized as a successful statewide supplemental funding incentive to encourage continuous improvement of programs and services. All public universities and community colleges have been able to earn additional funds (up to 5.45 percent of the institution’s state funding) on the basis of quality improvement as measured by a common set of indicators." (THEC)
- THEC Quality Assurance Funding 2015-20 Guidebook (PDF)
- Visit the THEC website for more Quality Assurance Funding information.
Quality Enhancement Program (QEP)
- The Quality Enhancement Plan is a five-year university initiative to improve the quality of student learning. The plan is designed to improve students' critical thinking/real-world problem solving using active learning strategies. The QEP is part of the TTU Strategic Plan and a component of the SACS Reaffirmation of Accreditation Process.
- Visit the TTU QEP website for more information.