Eagle Online Pin
At Tech, you will have a login pin and an alternate pin (registration pin).
Keep reading for information to help you to distinguish between the two pin types, as well as how to reset or recover lost/forgotten pins.
Your 6-digit login PIN (Personal Identification Number) serves as the password for access to your student records on Eagle Online Web for Students systems. It is very important that you do not share this with anyone. Please make sure that you change your PIN often and do not use or keep a PIN that is easily identifiable to you such as your phone number, campus box number, or your birth date.
- How do I change my login pin from Eagle Online?
- To change your login PIN, go to Eagle Online and enter your User ID and login PIN and press the "Login" button. Choose "Personal Information," then "Change your PIN." Follow the instructions on the page. DO NOT use all 9s when resetting your login PIN.
- What do I do if I forgot my login pin?
- Log onto Eagle Online and click on the button that says "Forgot PIN?" If you are still having problems, contact myTECH Helpdesk at 931-372-3975. DO NOT use all 9s when resetting your PIN.
How do I obtain my alternate pin?
If you are a new, incoming freshman, you will obtain your alternate pin (registration pin) at your SOAR orientation.
Thereafter, students will obtain alternate pin numbers by meeting with their academic advisor each semester they plan to attend. If you do not meet with your advisor, please be advised you will not be given an alternate pin number. The Registration Office cannot provide alternate pin numbers in lieu of the advisor. If you call the Registration Office and ask for your alternate pin number, you will be directed to contact your academic advisor.
- What do I do if I forgot or lost my alternate pin?
- If you meet with your advisor and receive an alternate pin number, but misplace it
or otherwise are not able to recall your alternate pin number, you have a couple of
- If you have already registered for a course or courses, your Eagle Online account will retain the pin once registration occurs for a term, which both you and the Registration Office will have access to at that time. You can retrieve the pin by going to Student, Registration, then click View Registration Times, Advisor, Campus Box, Confirmation Information.
- If you have already registered, but were purged from your classes, your pin is also purged at that time. You will need to contact your advisor or the Registration Office.
- If you have not already registered, you will need to get in contact with your advisor for your alternate pin. The Registration Office will not be able to give you your alternate pin unless you have registered and it is retained within Eagle Online.
- If you meet with your advisor and receive an alternate pin number, but misplace it or otherwise are not able to recall your alternate pin number, you have a couple of options:
- What do I do if I enter the wrong alternate pin too many times?
- No worries, it happens! If you enter the incorrect alternate pin too many times and it locks the system, it will reset every 15 minutes. So, if you get locked out, just retry after a little while. If you still keep getting the error, and feel like you might have been given the wrong pin, contact your advisor to verify the pin is correct. If all else fails, contact the Registration Office.