Burnett Fitness Center
Fitness Center Policies
- A valid Eagle Card or membership card is required for entry to the facility.
- If you are not taking 6 or more hours, you must purchase a membership.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Guests must always be accompanied by a member throughout their visit.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.
- Firearms or weapons of any type are prohibited.
- Always practice safety and courtesy toward others.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times. Ladies, please cover sports bras with a shirt.
- Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program and know your limitations. Our Health Promotions Office can assist with training, demonstrations, classes, and more.
*Please see each counter throughout the fitness center for rules regarding specific areas.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All participants must wipe down equipment after each use. Participants may use 1 piece of equipment at a time. Super-setting will not be permitted until further notice.
- All participants will have a temperature check at the front desk before accessing the building. * Anyone with a fever will be asked to leave and not return until they no longer have a fever.*
- Please enter and exit from the main entrance.
- The fitness center will comply with University expectations established for social distancing.
- The cardio area will be limited to use on every other machine to ensure safe social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in multiple common areas.
- As of 4/12, one guest will be allowed per member. Eligible non-members are permitted after paying the $5 day pass.
Severe Weather Policy
In the event of extreme conditions, we will adjust hours as safety deems necessary. Information relating to any closures or altered hours will be available on our Instagram @tntechcampusrec and on our website.