Saunas are available in both the men's and women's pool locker rooms. Directions for use are located on the outside of the sauna door.
- Time in the sauna should not exceed 30 minutes; the optimum time is 15 minutes
- Please be considerate of those around you when using the sauna and wear a towel or swimsuit.
- Participants should be at least 16 years old.
- If on medication, consult your physician before use.
- To make the sauna moist heat, simply add one ladle of water from the bucket located inside the sauna once the temperature has reached 170-180 degrees.
- No food, drink, or gum allowed in the sauna.
- Heater adjustments are set at the appropriate level; please do not readjust.