Campus Recreation & Fitness Center

Employment Opportunities

General Employment Information

Campus Recreation employs students who have been awarded a Scholarship and/or Work/Study.  As long as you have scholarship and work study you are able to continue to work for Campus Recreation.  Work Study and Scholarship students must request to be assigned to Campus Recreation through the Office of Financial Aid. 

Intramural Sports hires students as Referee's, Umpires, Scorekeepers, field assistants, etc.  If you have experience and would like to work with Intramural Sports, call the office at 931-372-3907.  

I-9 cards are required for all TTU employees and can be obtained from:

Human Resource office Derryberry Hall, Room 146
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. closed from noon - 1 p.m.

To be issued an I-9 card, you must bring your driver's license and social security card. After you are issued the card, bring it to the Fitness Center's main office, Room 118, to be copied before your first day of employment.