Campus Recreation offers approximately 20 fitness classes each week for students, members, eligible non-members and their guests. These classes are non-credit and are on first come, first served basis. The fitness class schedule includes step, yoga, sculpting, pilate-type classes and more.
To participate, you can purchase a single attendance receipt at the main entrance to Fitness Center or buy a multiple attendance punch card in the main office of the Fitness Center, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Special group classes
If you belong to an organization, club, or team and would like to have a fitness class just for your group, please call 372-6511 for details on pricing and available times.
How to choose a class
To help you decide which class is best for you, follow these simple guidelines:
- Define your goal. Do you want to be stronger or more toned? Based on this, choose a class that emphasizes muscles. If your goal is to strengthen your heart and lungs, you should pick an aerobic/cardiovascular class.
- Check the current class descriptions to see which classes meet your goals.
- Choose a class that fits your schedule.
- Try as many different classes and instructors as your schedule will allow.
- Choose a class that you enjoy.
- Be consistent with your attendance and patient with yourself.